Swalings has a number of courses in First Aid and Lifeguarding on offer. The courses we offer are internationally recognised and to international standards. The courses are run in conjunction with the STA (Safety Training Awards) and NaRS (National Rescue Standard).
Why use Swalings?
- Our courses are flexible and we can schedule them around your needs.
- We can choose from a number of courses to suit the needs or your business that will help to ensure the safety of your workforce and clientele.
- We can give advice to you on health and safety requirements in and around the workplace.
- We continually update our own qualifications so we can keep our clients and candidates up to date with the latest techniques and developments in the industry. We run Continual Professional Development (CPD) days throughout the year. By attending the CPD days your staff can keep their qualifications and skill levels up to date in case of an emergency.
- We can organise bespoke qualifications for your organisation.
On the following pages is a detailed outline of each course. The length of each course and the pre-requisites candidates must meet before commencing the course.
If you would like to schedule a meeting so we can discuss your needs further or you have any queries please contact the office.